Sunday 21 September 2014

My article in a REAL paper!!!


This week I have been extremely busy getting ready for our celebrations for the European Day of Languages. As I have said before in my EDL blog post, my lessons need just as much organising as a wedding...  We are participating in an eTwinning postcard exchange project, I am preparing an "Around the world in 80 languages" balloon activity, a food tasting stall, EDL displays and a lot more!
I didn't want to skip this week's post so here I am recommending an article I wrote for the Sanako Platform Language Teaching Newsletter. I talk about how to get the most out of eTwinning, hope you will like it! I am very proud and honoured to have been asked to contribute:-)




On the way to the post office with 36 eTwinning EDL postcards

1 comment: